Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Earthy Birthy Mama Quilt














This project was put together by some very creative and special womyn! The smiles this quilt has inspired is crazy! My four month old babe loves to grab hold of the yellow squares, but also enjoys the different textures of all the other ones.


It's even more special knowing that the quilt is not only for me, but was created to honour my DD Cass. What an adventure we've been through these last years. The quilt is an extension of the thoughts and love that followed us on our way.

I'm sure the EB gals without even realizing it, created a timely piece that had such perk and pick-me-up value beyond imagination. Thank you gals for thinking of us.

BTW you've inspired me to create a crochet quilt. I'll post picks when its done.

No comments: