Monday, September 8, 2008

Spinning Tips

It was so nice to sit and watch Kathee's mum spin. Amazing what you can learn in such a short time. I now have a few answers to some of my problems while at the wheel. Kathee yer mum is a hoot to hang out with :) I think we should all bring our wheels over and have tea and learn from the master spinner. I can't wait until you post a few pics from UCV, I'm hoping to see how she had her wheel set up andsee if their are similarities between our wheels.

I'm going to get back to sock knitting this week. have to inventory my stash and see what I have to work with. I'm going to make sure I make time for spinning at least twice a week. Once I'm feeling more confident i'll haul out the big bag of sheeps wool I have and get to washing and carding it. Might be another good time to sit with yer mum and see the in and outs of hand carding.

Life is Good!

No comments: